Janie's Reviews > Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia

** spoiler alert ** After I read Beautiful Chaos there was three things I was feeling. Upset. Happy. Annoyed.
I just devoured this book when I got my hands-on it. I was excited to have the next installment. I love reading this series because you follow Ethan through the twists and turns of his life, which is split between the mortal and caster world. Even when the book is over you still feel loughed in the book. Lost almost. This what brought me o read Bueatiful Chaos.
I was upset because they ending was tragic. I can still feel the loss of Ethan when he sacrificed himself for the world and the people he loves.
I was happy because I had guessed from the every start Lena wasn't the one that had to make the devastating decision in the end, but Ethan. In a happy sad way I was proven right.
Before happiness came annoyance. I knew that Ethan was the One that is Two (if you read the book you would understand what this means) and it only aggravated me that it took basically half the book before-- finally-- Ethan figured it out.
I was annoyed how predictable the book was but I was never prepared for the ending. Can't until the next book comes out! ;)

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Chaos.