~Tina~'s Reviews > Fateful

Feb 27, 12

bookshelves: bite-me, young-adult, read-2012
Read from February 24 to 27, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fateful.

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Sharp I'm interested to see what you think of this book. I've read a lot of reviews saying its a lot like Twilight, so I'm curious! Let me know what you think and if it's worth a shot.

~Tina~ I'm not to far into it yet, but so far I don't see the Twilight thing. It has vamps in it but that the only comparison so far. It's interesting and I'm enjoying it.
I'll keep ya updated:)

~Tina~ ...yeah, okay, this is starting to get pretty Twilightish, but I don't really mind. It's a good story:)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Sharp I liked Twilight, so I'm definitely not opposed to reading a book that's similar to it. But there's so many mixed reviews! I've read some of your reviews and it looks like we have a lot of the same taste in books. I'm happy to hear it's a good story! Maybe I'll pick this up when I get paid and give it a shot. :)

message 5: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber Oh, keep us updated!!:D

~Tina~ This turned out to be pretty good! I'm not gonna review it so these are just some random thoughts.

It's only twilight-ish for the first few chapters, but really comes together on it's own. Good swoonable characters and a neat twist in the end. It's cheesy and predictable but it made me smile and has a good story.
Really enjoyed this one!:)

message 7: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber Cool. Thanks Tina :)