Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )'s Reviews > AngelKiller

AngelKiller by H. David Blalock

Sep 21, 14

bookshelves: reviewed, currently-own, fantasy, signed
Read in August, 2012

As soon as I read the synopsis of this book I knew I wanted to read it. I knew right away that this one was going to be very different from all the other angel books out there that I had been reading recently. I needed different and was glad that this book was just that.

Cyberspace mixed with angels and demon's....well that's defiantly different. That would be the first reason I really enjoyed this book. Another thing I really enjoyed in this book is how well thought out the plot is and the descriptions are great as well.

But, there were a couple things in this book that I didn't really like. One being how much I missed getting that connection with the characters. I love books that I can dive into and connect with the characters and get to know them. This book, I didn't get to do that and its a bummer I would have really liked to get to know them a bit better. The other thing I didn't particularly like was that some of the characters names were so similar that I kept getting confused on who it was talking about. I kept having to reread parts so I knew who it was.

To read more of my review Click here
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read AngelKiller.