Leila's Reviews > Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What to Do About It

Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps by Allan Pease

F 50x66
Dec 29, 11

I found many new idea in this book that before reading it I didn't have any idea about them. That was really interesting for me. Unfortunately I can't talk about it at work and among friends very much because some people hate the subject (to talk about the differences between man and women) and some people are afraid to give their opinion.

I have strong doubts about all of those brain scans accuracy. If anyone can prove that they were accurate I would appreciate it.

Also I think the way the authors made their conclusions about men and women ability is not very reliable! They somehow ignored some factors! Since when did women started to go out of home and get jobs? How many of them after being mother prefer to stay at home? come on! We are living in a first world country! and we still see these things.
now: Do you expect 90% of them be pilots?!!!

I believe they should have been more careful, and it seems most of people take it as a joke!

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps.