Mark's Reviews > Regeneration

Regeneration by Pat Barker

Jan 01, 12

Read in December, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

It was OK. Good enough that I would read the second book in the trilogy if I had the time, but no good enough that I'll move the second book up to the head of my reading stack. Not sure why or how to explain my ambivalence about this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Regeneration.

12/29/2011
85.0% "Although a good book, it's been difficult to get through. I'm close enough now to finish it and want to see how it ends, but I wouldn't mind reading something else. How's that for vague?"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mark, are you sure you got the ASIN right when you added this book? It seems to be for the Regeneration Study Guide by BookRags.com, not for the novel by Pat Barker.

Mark I can't tell for sure, but everything I see here on Goodreads, suggests it's for the novel and not the study guide.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Strange! I've done a Google search, and the ASIN is definitely for the study guide. Did you add this book yourself? I assumed you had as you're the only person who has added it (with this particular ASIN) to their collection. I hope you don't mind me asking - just trying to help! Feel free to ignore me :)