Michelle's Reviews > Tangle of Need

Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh

May 31, 12

bookshelves: nalini-singh, michelle-mcm-s-2012-reading-list, read-may-2012, psy-changeling-re-read-2012
Read from May 30 to 31, 2012 — I own a copy

Ok, I loved this book. It wasn't as action packed as Kiss of Snow but it did deal with the fall out of the book. At times this one felt as if it was Hawke & Sienna part 2, rather than Riaz & Adria but that was ok with me as Hawke is in my top five favourite literary males.

The reason why I loved this book so much is the fact that it dealt with lots of intricacies of pack life and the different roles each member has. There is so much more to the Changelings than being an Alpha, Beta, Submissive, Maternal and I really felt that this book explained so much of that. I have a larger understanding of the world now and the addition of the 'Cast of Characters' at the beginning of the book is extremely welcome!

As far as plot development goes there wasn't as much in this one but I do feel as if it's building to something huge and I can't wait to see what happens next :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangle of Need.

05/30/2012 "loving the cast of characters, nice little who's who to refresh your memory!"
show 3 hidden updates…