Sheryl's Reviews > True Colors

True Colors by Kristin Hannah

Dec 29, 11

bookshelves: chick-lit, family-drama, reviewed-by-me
Read on December 29, 2011

True Colors by Kristin Hannah ~ Wow...so at first I was reading this and thinking to myself, well Kristin has gone all "Romance Novel" on us and all I could picture were those cheesy Fabio book covers.... And in a matter of a few more chapters it got REALLY good!!!

I know a book is good when I am sitting at work reading it and I have to gather myself to answer the phone because I am boo hooing! This is such a great love story based on the lives of 3 sisters and the men that come and go.... There is so much family drama, but with big strong family bonds (well minus their Di$@K head father...what an ole coot he was)! It touches on love, heartbreak and jealousy, accusations....murder and suspense, teen angst and love.... And lots of sisterly squabbles and the bonds they all share. You name it...it's in there. If you have sisters, you should read this.... It was really a very touching novel.

I'm glad I stuck out the ***tall dark stranger comes to town and sweeps young naive girl off her feet like no man ever has*** feel to it and gave it a fair shot!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read True Colors.