Natasha's Reviews > Passion Unleashed

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Dec 29, 11

Read from December 28 to 29, 2011

Wow. I have much to say about this installment. As you can see by the five star rating, that I loved it. I did. I was looking forward to Wraith's story since book one. Again, not trying to say it was copied by J.R Ward, but there are big similarities. First of all, the name. Wraith and Wrath. Second, the brothers theme, all dark and in need of a mate. Third, the mixed point of views. Still, it's a very original story line and once you start reading, it will haul you in and won't let go.

What I have to say about the POV is this.. I really enjoy the variety of views and thoughts. It does open you up to the characters for their coming stories. What I don't so much like is the rapid switching of POVS. Each chapter switches. We get more chapters with the main two, Wraith and Serena, but not by much, IMO anyway.

As for the characters, I loved them... like always with this series so far. Wraith is an emotionally scarred male, doomed for a life of hell. He was looked upon as the black sheep of the family and in some ways he deserved it. Though things changed when he met Serena. - Again, the similarities to Ward. Wraith's character is a parallel of Zsadist. Me, being weird love both Zsadist and now Wraiths character so much. They are in my top 5 favorites.

This story was filled with suspense, blood, revenge and evil. I loved it. It was non-stop action with heart breaking emotion. I was thrilled with this story and so happy for Wraith and Serena. Both went through so much in their lives and they were meant for each other.

I highly recommend that you all read this series, even if it's only for this novel. Although, you won't feel the build up of emotion without the previous novels. Also, this series is all stand alone novels, so they really do blend in with each other and introduce upcoming characters in each previous novel. I recommend you read them in order, but you'll no doubt be begging for this one once you start book one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Unleashed.

12/28/2011 page 168
41.0% "I'm loving it. I love Wraith/Josh! hehe"