Jamiegee's Reviews > Mockingjay

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Jan 04, 12

Recommended to Jamiegee by: Tracy
Recommended for: Everybody
Read from December 29, 2011 to January 03, 2012, read count: 1 so far!

Wow. I mean, what more can you say after reading the thrilling conclusion to the Hunger Games Trilogy. Suzanne Collins has done it again. After the first book, the trilogy had me hooked. I didn't think it could get any better than that. The second book was good, but not as good as the first. And then came the third book, and it totally blew me away! I couldn't put the book down! This is actually the first book that I have read that I was dissappointed when I finished reading the book simply because it was over. There is no doubt that I will be reading all three of these books again, and you better believe that I will be on of the first in line to be watching the movie when it comes out March 23rd!

SPOILER ALERT Don't read past here if you haven't read the book yet!!!

I was a little disappointed when Finnick was killed in this book, and also a little disappointed that Collins didn't let us know what happens with Johanna at the end of the book, but that is absolutely the only things that I can find wrong with the entire book. And if you don't get at least a little choked up at the way the book ends, then you might need to check yourself for a pulse!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mockingjay.

01/01/2012 page 101