Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Embrace

Embrace by Cherie Colyer

Apr 08, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads
Read in February, 2012

HOLY BATMAN is what comes to mind when I think about this book. I was reading my usual blogs when I saw on YA Bound they were hosting a blog tour for Embrace. I loved the cover the minute I saw it and the minute I read the blurb I was hooked! I have to say a huge THANK YOU to YA Bound for allowing me to be a part of this tour.

Cherie Colyer has crafted this world where good and evil live side by side fighting for their cause. The question is which side will you chose?

Madison is down in the dumps because her boyfriend of two years is moving away. She hates change so she avoids it at all costs. So when her best friend Kaylee tells her change is coming she is not happy. That is until she meets the change in her life....... Isaac. Isaac is the new boy in town and he is tall, dark, and handsome. Madison is intrigued by him and wants to get to know him better. But Isaac is mysterious in all ways and she knows he is holding secrets. What are they? She knows she has to get to the bottom of the secrets but then things start to get weird and her best friend is no longer who she thought she was.

See Madison has a special gift and when using it she will see things that she never saw. That is how she knows there is something about Isaac but the pull he has on her is much stronger than she can admit to herself. What is a girl to do? Will she find out Isaac's secret? Will she chose between good or evil? What will happen in the end to her and Kaylee?

Embrace really did Embrace me in so many ways. This is a MUST read because it is fast paced and left me sitting on the bed begging Cherie for a sequel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace.

message 1: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina Rodriguez do you think i should read it?

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Oh YES YES YES! I loved it and I could not put it down. I read it in six hours :)