Kajal Nehra's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Jan 31, 12

bookshelves: adult, made-me-cry, favorites, series
Read from January 23 to 29, 2012

5 stars! or 4.75 stars :P

The point is: Yes Yes Yes! This is Fifty guys! Of course I love him. That's a given. Hehe
Disappointed? Who ME? NOT AT ALL!

The book was everything I'd want in a book, *saluting Mrs. James*
It was funny, witty, emotional, heart-touching, sexy, erotic, INTENSE, lovely, suspenseful, and oh-so-sweet!

And I'm still at a loss of words. Ha!
But yeah, it was that good.

A beautiful, simply beautiful ending to such an awesome dear series. The Epilogue was the most beautiful and sweetest epilogue I could have ever read.
I even felt bad for Prescott and Sawyer at times, I got attached to even them! :o

Things I loved:
- the e-mails (as ever) were really entertaining. ;)
- the subconscious just couldn't be better in her half-moon glasses.
- the kinky fuckery (uhm yeah, hehe)
- "We aim to please."
- Jet Skiing
- Taylor! Of course I loved him! You didn't!? :O
- Complete Works of Charles Dickens Vol. I and II
- Seven Shades of Sunday
- Ana watching Christian shave and pulling her upper-lip down.
and so on and on and on. (Trust me the list is never ending. :D)

And now I also know how can marriages end so suddenly in divorces. Small things can give rise to BIG fights.

There was point after Ana and Christian's big fight when I was just reading and crying, and then I shouted: "Fuck You, Christian Grey!" [Yeah people turned to gape at me] But the point is that is how much I am always involved in all the books of this series.

Call me biased or whatever, but no one can be compared to Fifty. No one. Mr. Mercurial, sure he was.

So, GO GO GO! Read it. You'll fall in love with it. (I'm going to read the series again myself.)

I don't want to part with Fifty. :(
Not now. Not ever.
This series should have been Never-Ending. *wistful*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

01/23/2012 "Oh Lord Finally! I'm spending my night with Fifty! Squeee! :D"
01/23/2012
15.0% "How can you NOT just love Fifty! :') This will be my favourite series forever! God I've missed him. :P"
01/23/2012
01/24/2012
25.0% "I'm happy and I know it! This book is not letting me down so far! Squee! :P"
01/24/2012
01/25/2012
45.0% "Oh WOW. She really used the safe words! :O "This is not love. It's revenge." Aw."
01/25/2012
01/26/2012 page 372
73.0% "Daddy's all well! And aw Audi R8 and the beautiful charm-bracelet for birthday! Man, I want my husband to someone like Fifty! My Fifty. And all his Fifty Shades. *dreamy*"
01/27/2012 page 493
97.0% "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Oh Lord! This is it. I'm at the Epilogue! No I haven't had enough! I can't take it for the series to end already! NO! I hope the epilogue satisfies me enough. :'( I want MORE FIFTY!"
01/29/2012
100.0% "I can't bear to part from my beloved Fifty. No yet. Not so soon. :( Though the ending is just wonderful! The most beautiful and the sweetest epilogue I've EVER read. <3 :)"
show 1 hidden update…