Carla's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

Quotes Carla Liked

E.L. James
“Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one”
tags: love

E.L. James
“Oh Christian... my possessive, jealous, control freak Christian.”

E.L. James
“He makes me graceful, that's his skill. He makes me sexy, because that's what he is. He makes me feel loved, because in spite of his fifty shades, he has a wealth of love to give.”

E.L. James
“Good evening, Mrs. Grey," Christian says softly. He's standing by the piano, dressed in a tight black T-shirt, and jeans...those jeans- the ones he wore in the playroom. Oh my. They are over washed pale-blue denim, snug, ripped at the knee and hot. He saunters over to me, his feet bare, the top button of the jeans undone, his smoldering eyes never leaving mine. "Good to have you home. I've been waiting for you.”

E.L. James
“My inner goddes has her sequins on and is warming up to dance the rumba.”

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Carla Oh Gee! What to say about this book?! I just can say that after 3 books, I'm really going to miss this characters. Their story was trully beautiful, and when I read the first book I could never say that I would be feeling this right now. Christian was such a jerk and weird guy that I also could never thought that I would like him this much, but I do. He grew SO MUCH as a character that it blowed my mind. Trying to be a better person for the girl he fell in love. Trying to be the guy she needed and need to be for himself. This is about a true love story, the kind of one that went throught hell and heaven.
In this book we got to see Christian and Ana trying to make their live work together now that they are really married. It's diferent from the second book, because now she knows his demons and are trying to make this work despite his fifty shades. Christian is much better, he's not that freak that wanted to hurt the girl he loves anymore. Ana really healed this part of him. This was so amazing. They understand each other now. Ana likes to play, she has her limits, but she likes it. And like this, they just worked out this part of their relationship. I liked that E.L James didn't chage Cristian that much, he still has his fifty shades... his fears, jealousy, possessiveness, always trying to protect Ana from her own shadow... and everthing. But actually this is what we like about him, what makes him diferent. And their problems in this book was good, because their was still parts of their relationship that need to be worked out. And they did. It was heartbreaking, but it worked just fine. Beautiful. When I read the last words I got the felling that they were really ready to move on with their lives and be happy. I just thought "man despite everything, all that twisted begining... they did it." Amazing! I love this book. Although I love the second more, because it had more drama, it was more emotional... they were just knowing each other and trying to be together despite all their diferent lives. E.L James did an incredible job with this story. She made me feel everything. I felt their emotions was my own, and that's when a book really works for me. If I could give this book and this story more stars I would, because it deserves.