Christina Ly's Reviews > Fairy Tale

U 50x66
Dec 27, 2011

did not like it
bookshelves: fey, obviously-bad-book

I read this book a while ago, and let's just say that it was one of the most disappointing books I have read in my entire life (yes, because even children picture books are better then this).

Spoiler, read at your own risk:

The book is about a pair of neighbors who have been with each other their entire lives. Morgan, the female protagonist claims that Cam is her love throughout the entire thing. Yet her love for him seems so superficial. Did she really love him? Or was it merely admiration? Whichever one it was I felt that Morgan was heartless. When the new boy comes in she slowly starts to feel attracted to him instead of Cam who was dealing with his own situations. Anyways by the end of the book Morgan for a second forgets about Cam, only to remember that yes he's watching her somewhere in Fairyland (trapped against his own will without any friends, or family, and the people who knew him ALL forgot about him!). Eitherway she's happy and content with the new guy while Cam is off in Fairyland all alone. This is a horrible book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fairy Tale.