Inspired Kathy's Reviews > Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Oct 08, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in July, 2012

I'm ready for the sequel now! I really got into this book and enjoyed it. Part science fiction, part romance, part adventures... I stayed up way too late because I was engrossed in the story and didn't want to put it down.

I don't really have a whole lot more to say other than there are certain stories that I just enjoy reading and this was one of them. Content wise it was fairly clean. I can't remember any language but it does have a short subtly implied sex scene. If it weren't for that I would recommend this book to everyone.

Rating: 4 Stars - Great Book

Source: Download from Audible.com

Content: Fairly clean. No language but there is sex (although it is more subtle & implied than graphically described). A little too old for my 12 year old so I didn't pass it on to her (yet).
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Never Sky.

07/04/2012 page 30

message 1: by Nitzan (new) - added it

Nitzan Schwarz Is it good? I was thinking of making it my next read, so was wondering.

Inspired Kathy I enjoyed it.

Donna  Happy Booker I loved this one too.

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura How about reading for a 14 year old boy? My son is always looking for a new read. What do you think?

Inspired Kathy I have a 16 year old boy who is hard to find books that he will like... I don't think he would go for this one.

message 6: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Thanks! I value your reviews and enjoy reading them!