Erica's Reviews > Moonglass

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby

Dec 27, 11

Read on December 27, 2011

Moonglass was a really touching debut. It was a much needed contemporary that I really enjoyed. It had a story that I really enjoyed and the characters were just great.

The plot of this book was just very easy going and had a steady pace. I loved that Anna and Tyler's relationship took a bit to build. It wasn't simply ok, we're together now. I was actually a good chunk into the book before they actually got together, and that was awesome.

The characters were my favorite part of this book. I loved Ashley - she isn't the type of character I usually would be crazy about, but she was just lovely. I would love to have her as a friend. Jillian was another character who was just great. She was just a really nice person. James was a hilarious character and I would've loved to hear more from him.

I wasn't quite satisfied with the ending. I wish the story had gone on a little more. I felt like the peak of the book happened and then the book just ended.

Moonglass was a really great read. I loved the stories within the story and the action by the ocean. It was just a really nice read, and while it was a something of a book of grief for Anna and her dad, it was also very much about growth. I really am curious to see more from Jessi Kirby in the future.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moonglass.

12/27/2011 page 33
12/27/2011 page 142
61.0% "This book is so cute :)"
show 1 hidden update…