Maryrdg3320's Reviews > There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom

There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom by Louis Sachar

U 50x66
Jul 03, 08

Read in July, 2008

Mrs. Meritt began her 3312 class by reading a couple of chapters a day from this book. I looked forward to this time every day. The book has such a great message! It is about a boy named Bradley Chalkers who no one likes. He is known as the trouble maker throughout the school He goes through a lot of struggles and never seems to think that he can do good. A counselor comes to the school and becomes Bradley's best friend. She makes such a difference in his life and the other children begin to like Bradley. I like the message in this story.at first none of the children like Bradley but it is becuase no one really knows him or tries to get to know Bradley. In the end Bradley gets his gold star, he turns in his homework and makes friends. I think that this book should be read to any age studnets. For younger grades you could do a read aloud, but it might be a little long for k-1. The older grades could use this book as a chapter book that they have to read. I also believe that high schoolers would enjoy to be read aloud this book. It is very touching and I suggest it should be read by anyone of all ages!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom.