David Lomax's Reviews > Demon Days

Demon Days by Richard Finney

Dec 29, 11

Read in December, 2011

“Do you really truly know how crazy this sounds? Because that would make me feel a whole lot better? “
I wanted a fast-paced thriller that I could read on an airplane flight across country. “Demon Days” was certainly the book to answer the bell. I cracked it open on my lap top… had to wait until the plane took off to continue… then read the entire book before we landed. And that is a compliment because flight was a “Red Eye.”
Rather than sleeping I got involved with Sandy Travis and her boyfriend, Tom. At first I thought they were going to be on a wild adventure together, but it turns out Tom is not himself after a helicopter accident. At least Sandy is the perfect person to figure out what’s behind Tom’s strange behavior.
This is a little bit like “Invasion of the Body Snatchers,” but it definitely has a vibe all of its own. This book is obviously kicking off something bigger, and yet the authors got the ball definitely headed in the right direction. I definitely want to read more.

I admit to having met one of the authors (Richard Finney), through a friend of mine, but don’t know anything about him. Now I want to get to know him better. He and his partner can sure write.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Days.