Laurel's Reviews > Kaibab Unbound

Kaibab Unbound by Kevin Hearne

Dec 27, 11

bookshelves: 2011
Read in December, 2011

This novella/short story is similar to the previous in that it has a wonderful dialogue between Atticus and Oberon. It also has a very strong moral tale about the consequences of power. I enjoyed it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kaibab Unbound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

sonuva...

i didn't know there were short stories in this series!

Laurel They both focus on Oberon and Atticus discovering an evil act of some description, and lending their aid. They're like a Druid and his dog fable.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Got the two freebie ones from his website. Will get this one soonish. Thanks for the heads up :)

Laurel My copy came with the ebook for Hounded.

Denae Now I've got this to add to my list. I need to figure out some sort of exchange rate for stories/novellas to books for my challenge next year!

Laurel I just count them. If an 800 page doorstop can only count as one book, why can't the odd novella make it's way onto the list?

Denae But...but...I only get a hundred! >.> I'll probably do a > 100 page rule or something. I didn't count the Kate Daniels ones either, but in their case it was because I only read the one story.

Laurel Oh - I forgot about your rule for next year. In that case, I believe that all short stories and novellas should be strictly exempt! They are brain candy, just like chocolate, and don't count against you for any reason! ;)

Denae Lol! Exactly. That's exactly how I'll explain it to Nick. :)