Brenda Cothern's Reviews > The Eternal Dungeon

The Eternal Dungeon by Dusk Peterson

Dec 30, 11

bookshelves: fantasy, m-m
Read in December, 2011

I grabbed this book as a 'free read' from Smashwords since my past experiences with pick the price have resulted in paying for books that were poorly written with no editing, weak (or worse, no) plots, and characters who were two dimensional if I was lucky!
Boy, was I surprised! Reading The Eternal Dungeon was like taking a walk back into an alternative history that could have actually happened. I can not imagine the amount of research that has gone into this novel but it is clear that Peterson did his homework for the world he created for his characters. Characters, which I might add, that you will fall in love with. You will feel their joy and their pain as Peterson takes you through the in-depth plot of The Eternal Dungeon.
I was so impressed by Peterson that I was disappointed there was no way to come back here to smashwords and actually pay him for his work. So, I did the next best thing... found him online and sent him some $ through paypal. This book is worth more than the $10 I sent him (and if I could send more I would!) so, take my word and throw a few bucks into the 'pick your price' and save yourself the guilt you will feel later, once you realize this author deserved to be paid for this book :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eternal Dungeon.