Meagster's Reviews > Soul Screamers Vol. 1: My Soul to Lose • My Soul to Take • My Soul to Save

Soul Screamers Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent

Jan 01, 12

bookshelves: favorite-books
Read from December 27, 2011 to January 01, 2012

One of the best books I've read in a loong time.

This particular copy of Rachel's series had a prequel that had never been published before. It was only 64 pages long but it was so incredibly written and was a fantastic start to the book. I felt like I was kaylee the entire time I was reading this - that's just how GOOD and real Rachel writes.
I loved how even though it is considered young adult it had some steamy make you blush scenes, and how kaylee tackled issues that are happen on an everyday basis (minus the obvious fiction parts ) I went out to chapters the next day and spent the 60 odd dollars on the rest of the books just so I could continue the story without having to break.

Definitely will be a re read in the future!!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Screamers Vol. 1.

12/27/2011 page 14
2.0% "I've heard so much about this series... Figure I better check it out :)"
12/27/2011 page 269
47.0% ".:.Wow.:. <3"
12/27/2011 page 292
51.0% ".. It all started the night you died. Wow!!!!!"
12/31/2011 page 421
73.0% 1 comment
01/01/2012 page 576
100.0% "So so good!!"

message 1: by Jody (new)

Jody Ive been dying to get to these books. Let me know how you like it.

Meagster This copy has a prequel to the series that hasn't been published otherwise and it was incredible! If you get them definitely get this copy :) I'm almost done this one and I love it!

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody I cant find this one for my kindle...bummer. I will have to order the paperback. I have to have it lol