Kimbra's Reviews > The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham

The Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks

F 50x66
Jul 29, 2008

did not like it
Recommended to Kimbra by: curiosity, after seeing/reading The Secret.
Recommended for: only the VERY grounded.
Read in July, 2008

Interesting, selfish, and from a shady source. One of the most detailed and specific texts on the Law of Attraction I've read anywhere... heavily blended with lies and half-truths about our eternal identity and a complete neglect of our responsibilities in what we do with this knowledge. I give it one star, because unless you have a REALLY good handle on the plan of salvation and are pretty darn expert at discerning truth from error, you will have a tremendous difficulty in sifting through this text. A FAR more responsible text if you're looking for one is James Allen's "As a Man Thinketh." It does a brilliant job of discussing cause and effect and personal responsibility.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Law of Attraction.

message 1: by Treo (new) - rated it 1 star

Treo Wow, very nice review. I agree with you, it just took me 800x more words to say it in my own review :)

fortunecake kimbraaa... did you read the secret before you read this gurl?