Michelle Leah Olson's Reviews > Eternal Blood

Read in January, 2012

Eternal Blood, Book #2.5 of the Mark of the Vampire series
Author: Laura Wright

Synopsis: An Original Mark of the Vampire Novella

Gray Donahue is crippled by the guilt he feels for his father’s death. An Impure vampire cursed with the ability to hear the thoughts of others, he indulges in blood and sex to stave off the pain of his existence. He is then abducted by the Eternal Order of Vampires, who subject him to a nightmarish ritual. But when he is rescued by the icy pureblood vampire Dillon, he finds something that is worth living for, dying for, killing for….

Our Review [by Michelle L. Olson – LITERAL ADDICTION’s Pack Alpha]:
I adore Mark of the Vampire. It’s no secret. Having this eSpecial was just what I needed to tide me over until the release of Lucian’s book, Eternal Captive, in February. What I didn’t expect was for this novella to be so explosive.
Eternal Blood throws the reader into the mind and life of Gray just as he’s starting his work with the Impures for the cause. After an unusual twist of Events that literally had me gasping, Dillon comes to the rescue and we’re treated to the sarcastic banter that we’ve come to love from these 2 characters, only more intense because there is loads of sexual chemistry.
Laura definitely knows her stuff! It was hot, action packed, and dramatic and left you wanting so much more; in short, an amazing teaser and nibble to hold us over until Eternal Captive in February.
LITERAL ADDICTION gives Eternal Blood 5 skulls and recommends it for all Mark of the Vampire fans! If you haven’t picked up Laura’s Mark of the Vampire series yet we highly suggest that you shuffle it to the top of your TBR list ASAP and get reading, because there is a doozy of a book coming next month!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Blood.