Cutiecutie's Reviews > Clockwork Princess

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

U 50x66
Dec 26, 2011

Warnning: This review will contain an amazing spoiler from the last book (clockwork Prince) and if you have not read it yet and you are reading this...oh well.

Ahh, I only have one thing to say today is knowing the fact that both will and Jem make my heart swoon! Oh how I love them both! Its so complicated to try to choose out of the two. Jem whoes the flickering flame, and Will whoes burning light. Both get attention one nice another...broken. *Sigh*
how sad. But I could tell you one thing---please don't hate me Jem team---Will has made my worldglowed. So much that I have decided that I love him more than I love Jem. I mean Jem is sweet and handsome and all but knowing the fact that...well I can't explain it but it feels like to me Tessa "love Jem" but shes really "in love" with Will. You know what I mean. I mean I love Jem and he's probally one of my favorite cahrecter so far but it feels like, Jem is only spending his loctorious time with Tessa because of his death and something tells me he don't love her. But than agian I could be wrong, as a matter I believe that I AM wrong...Meanwhile Wills this lonely person who has no one to hold but his parabatie. He loves Tessa so much that it kills him, making it kill me too. And knowing that Tessa and Jem will get marry pisses him off and makes him lonely even more. So sad huh? :(

Witch is one reason he has my heart. Another is what he said in second book in his head while standing in Jems room. He said:

You see it, don't you, James? Without Tessa there is nothing for me---no joy, no light, no life. If you loved me, you would let me have her. You can't love her as I do. No one could. If you are truly my brother, you would do this for me.

But the words remained unspoken...

*Sigh*

My Willikens, how sad.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Princess.