Kristy's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

2079018
Mar 29, 12

bookshelves: 2011, hott-spots, ebook, widget-shelf, app-kindle, 2012, read-multiple-times, tattoos-piercings
Read from December 18 to 19, 2011 — I own a copy

1st read 12/18/11 - 12/19/11

2nd read 3/24/12 - 3/25/11

(Wow the second read through Candace seemed a bit too immature for Brian. She annoyed me the first time, but this time I realized why. She act like she is 16 or 17, not 21.)

I loved Brian!! I want to read about more tattooed bad boys after reading this book. Candace, on the other hand, annoyed me quite a bit. She was so wishy washy. She was all about Brian in the beginning. She had pined away for him for months and then when she gets her chance with him she kept pushing him away. And it really ticked me off that she bailed on him right after the his tattoo parlor was vandalized. What the heck was that? She felt responsible for his parlor getting wrecked so she stepped out of his life? If she felt so responsible for it than maybe she should have stuck around and helped get the tattoo parlor back up and running like everyone else. Grrrrr that part annoyed me. I also really wanted to know what he said to her parents at the end. Because it seemed like he made the impossible happen by getting in with her parents. That part should have been written out, I think.

OK so it has been weeks since I read this book, and I'm still loving Brian! After reading the book, I downloaded the song Two Weeks by All That Remains, because I fell in love with it after reading the part where he cranked that song up after an argument with Candace. So now every time I hear it I think of this book. For some reason Brian was a character that has stuck with me, so I felt like I had to get back on here and voice that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.