Lady Heather 's Reviews > Magic Gifts

Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews

Jan 21, 12

bookshelves: adult, adventure, best-series, fantasy, favorites, fiction, ilona-andrews, kick-ass-female-leads, kindle, magic, paranormal-romance, shape-shifters, urban-fantasy, vampires
Recommended for: Kate Daniels fans
Read from December 26 to 27, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

LOVED IT!!
The story starts out with Curran and Kate going out on a dinner date... but as fate would have it and Curran and Kate.. well being Curran and Kate dinner turns into an event involving Vampires, Mages, Shape-shifters, and wait for it ...VIKINGS. That's right Vikings with the mead, axes, and a massive brawl.
Of course we can't forget the politics that always follow Curran and Kate with Curran being the Beast Lord, and Kate his Consort. Even though all they want to do is solve their problems by either roaring until people pee themselves into submission, or Kate just has to kill somebody... but as luck would have it they have to go to meetings and 'play nice' and remind themselves that they can't break anything, punch or kill anybody.
Ilona Andrews is AMAZING for this little 'Gift' of a story, and I can't wait to read the next installment in the Kate Daniels series about Andrea!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Gifts.

Quotes Lady Heather Liked

Ilona Andrews
“Some men got excited by white lace and a translucent negligee. My love muffin got excited by a woman dressed to murder. There was probably something deeply twisted about that. Lucky for me, negligees were never my thing.”
Ilona Andrews, Magic Gifts

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Annie *Leather Lust* wrote: "LOOVED THIS TOO!"

me three!! ;)