Daphne's Reviews > Destiny Binds

Jan 04, 2012

bookshelves: favorite-books, were
Recommended for: Everyone
Read from December 26 to 28, 2011

This book was FANTASTIC, AMAZING, just like a lala song.

Tammy Blackwell did a super job putting together a story of shapeshifters, seers, love triangle, sassy attitudes and heartbreak.

Lets begin with Scout she is a senior in High School, clever, witty, and definitely speaks her mind. She has a wonderful family and best friend, everything is chipper until her fateful meet with Alex.

Scout felt the stares from Alex especially his brother Liam and once she mentioned it to her brother there was an altercation. She realized that they had deep animosity toward each other and needed to stay away from Alex as hard as it would be.

To my delight Scout eventually got to know Alex and what he was; which revealed the truth about her family and friends. Especially her step-brother Jase and his cousin Charlie who was madly in love with Scout. Their fascination toward each other was lovely and worked so well around the plot. The ending was very sad...tear jerker for a romantic at heart that I am.

I recommend this to all. The fact that its .99 cents at Amazon is a gift. This will now be added to the many books I lie in wait for the sequel.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny Binds.