shady boots's Reviews > Invisibility

Invisibility by Andrea Cremer

Aug 23, 2014

bookshelves: dnf

Andrea Cremer and David Levithan? o_o Wow, I never thought those two authors would ever team up.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisibility.

07/04/2013 marked as: currently-reading
07/05/2013 page 154
43.0% "Bleh. This whole spellcasting cursecasting shit just feels unoriginal to me. Screams "trying too hard"."
07/10/2013 page 236
65.0% "Yawnie yawn yawnerton."
08/09/2013 marked as: lost-interest
08/11/2014 marked as: read
08/23/2014 marked as: dnf
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Addie R. (new) - added it

Addie R. Ikr? That was a surprise to me too. But I'm still excited since I adore both of them. x)

message 2: by shady boots (new) - added it

shady boots Addie R. wrote: "Ikr? That was a surprise to me too. But I'm still excited since I adore both of them. x)"

Well, for Andrea Cremer, I only read Nightshade and Wolfsbane and didn't really like em much. But I do love David Levithan.

message 3: by Mai (new) - added it

Mai oh I have the ebook! are you enjoying it so far? please say there's no instalove or stupid characters

message 4: by shady boots (new) - added it

shady boots There's insta-love but the book isn't terrible so far, it's just meh.

message 5: by Mai (new) - added it

Mai -sigh- why oh why! it seems like there's instalove in every ya book now. Why cant there be a ya book with a well-developed relationship? Oh, I was hoping for more than meh. It'll be at the bottom of my to-read pile.

message 6: by Mike (new) - added it

Mike That is quite the bizarre combination. John Green and Rachel Cohn made sense; this is just random.