CL's Reviews > Naked in Death

Naked in Death by J.D. Robb

Dec 07, 14

bookshelves: read-in-2012, favourites, crime-procedural, published-in-1990s, crime
Read from February 22 to 25, 2012

I've read a few books in the series years ago and I vaguely remember who was the perp in this one but it didn't make reading it again any less enjoyable.

I love the first book of book series when you get to meet the characters for the first time and get to see the characters meet each other for the first time, namely Roarke/Eve <3 <3 <3. Just Roarke in general <3. And Galahad.

I love the fact that because it is set in the future there are futuristic elements which makes the whole procedural crime element more exciting but it is not so unrealistic that you end up losing yourself in the science fiction of it all.

Can't wait to read more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naked in Death.

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I've been meaning to try this series for ages, I look forward to seeing how you like it. :)

message 2: by CL (new) - rated it 5 stars

CL I've read a few of them before in a random order and really liked them so I've decided that I'm going to start from the beginning and read them all in order .... I'm trying to see how many different book series I can juggle at once!

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Oh, me too! I've got so many on my Kindle that I've read the first book of, to see if I like. I wish I disliked more. :)