Mimi Valentine's Reviews > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

With a title this fun and a cover this gorgeous, how could you NOT want to pick this book up?

I'm about as big a fan of insta-love as the next person (which isn't very much) so of course I was curious as to how the author would approach writing a book called The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. And I LOVED IT. It was adorable without being overly fluffy, romantic without being unbelievable, and touching in a way that I didn't expect.

As a girl with divorced parents too, I could connect with Hadley immediately — but I also think that people with happily married parents will fall in love with her as well! She was such a realistic character with small quirks like disliking mayo that made her so easy to connect with.

And Oliver... Oh, Oliver! He was sweet and funny and had a British accent (and if that's not enough to make you fall in love with him, he was nice to little old ladies too!). The romance between Hadley and Oliver may be described as insta-love, but I feel it was more instant attraction than anything else. It will bring a smile to your face for sure!

Immensely adorable and incredibly thoughtful, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is a book that captured my heart from beginning to end! It will beg you to read it out loud and to recommend it to everyone you know (especially those who've witnessed a divorce before). I loved this book completely and I hope you do too! :)

BUY or BORROW?: Buy it for sure! Not only to have this stunning cover on your shelf (although that might be reason enough anyways!), but because it's a short & sweet novel that you'll want to have easy access to so you can read it again. ;)

(Original review at Mimi Valentine's YA Review Blog)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Sara (sarabara081) I just finished this one! So cute! <3

Mimi Valentine I know!!! Ohhhh, Sara, this book is just so darn adorable!!! :') <3

message 3: by Rogier (new) - added it

Rogier i want

Mimi Valentine You must have! LOL I think you're going to like this one, Roro! :)