Jenny's Reviews > Rock Me

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

2220462
Jan 06, 12

bookshelves: a-to-z-challenge, erotic, romance, series
Read in January, 2012

I had this one on my wishlist for a long time before I decided it was time.
I liked that Candace wanted to assest her independance by taking control of her life, starting with her tattoo. I thought at times she was too worried about what her family would say and do if she was with Brian. She kept thinking that she would have to settle for something less than what she felt with Brian.
Brian was the sort of the reformed bad boy who wants to live his life his way but willing to make some concessions. His relationships with his brother and family was hard but got better as you read the story and he started to relieze that they don't think that he is the screw up that he had been.
They both struggle to over come things within their relationship and also outside forces that don't want them together. I enjoyed this book and liked the characters. I have to admit to wanting to smack Candace's mum and cousin Deanne, more than once. Not to mention thinking her brother was a real dick.
Then there was the thing with Brian's piercing, I don't think of myself as very naive on most things but I had never heard of it until this book and I have to thank I ♥ Bookie Nookie at Erotic Enchants and her thread Erotic Definitions and Abbrevations for letting me know what it was. I have to say that I think I would be like Candace in the end and really liking Brian's piercing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Me.