Debbie 's Reviews > A Dark Kiss of Rapture

A Dark Kiss of Rapture by Sylvia Day

Dec 26, 11

bookshelves: e-book, paranormal-romance
Read in December, 2011

Being drawn into a battle he was not prepared for yet, Raze went to Chicago to see just what the minions had in mind for him. Knowing it might be a trap, he called on the Angel (Adrian) that was tasked with keeping the Fallen (Vampires) alive to live with their punishment. Looking for a release and a distraction for the night, Kim McAdams hit on the handsome, stranger Raze. For some strange reason she felt more comfortable with him than she had with anyone in such a long time, if ever. Not being able to tell Kim the truth about what he was, Raze knew something would have to give, soon.

Prequel ..... Actually liked this one till the end. The ending leaves it a bit unresolved for me, but since I missed this one and read Touch of Crimson first - so glad I took the time to go back to read this one. Getting a little bit of the Vampires point of view was neat. To see how they are really kind of working together for the greater good was something I didn't get in Touch of Crimson.
- Got a new Kindle for Christmas and immediately found this novella (free on Amazon - yeah).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dark Kiss of Rapture.