Kristen (Peddler of Smut)'s Reviews > Silver Storm

Silver Storm by Cynthia  Wright

Solid 4 Stars
If you're in the mood for a good Bodice Ripper, you can't get much better than Silver Storm. It's an oldie but goodie.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Storm.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Victoria Blacke Totally agree. Love going back to the older romances for the true alpha males! There is just not enough clothes ripping in the newer novels!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Victoria wrote: "Totally agree. Love going back to the older romances for the true alpha males! There is just not enough clothes ripping in the newer novels!"

Glad you enjoyed this one, too! It's an oldie but goodie! :)

message 3: by Lisa Jayne (new)

Lisa Jayne Sounds good!! ❤

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva I don't know if I've actually read a bodice ripper yet. Guess I need to broaden my reading horizons ;)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Not for me but I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kristen. :)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Lisa Jayne wrote: "Sounds good!! ❤"

For a bodice ripper it's really good. :)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "I don't know if I've actually read a bodice ripper yet. Guess I need to broaden my reading horizons ;)"

Lol. I'm sure you have, Dhes! Pretty much any book written in the late 70's early 80's that centered around "forced seduction." :)

message 8: by Kristen (Peddler of Smut) (last edited May 29, 2013 09:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Not for me but I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kristen. :)"

These books aren't for me either, Baba. I gave this one a shot because of a few reviewer I trust loved this book. It was good for a bodice ripper but I HATE forced seduction. The writing was excellent so I had to rate it on that.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kristen wrote: "Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Not for me but I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kristen. :)"

Yes, that's the reason I won't be reading these kinds of books. Doesn't work for me. :))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Glad you enjoyed Kristen!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Thank you so much, SueBee!

message 12: by Dd (new)

Dd I'll keep this in mind.I love bodice rippers!!;)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) If you love Bodice Rippers, you'll really enjoy this book, Dd. :)