Estela's Reviews > Across the Universe

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: own-it, cover-love, dystopia, top-2012-books, unfinished-series, sci-fi
Read from March 01 to 08, 2012

I just cant get enough of this book, its mysterious and awesome. The reason I got this book is because I love astronomy, and I really didn't have gotten a chance to read one about space, And hello? Beautiful cover here! I finished the book in 4 days, I was hooked! I always tried to solve the questions by myself, and my mind never stopped working because of so many information and clues that the book gave me. The only thing I didn't like about the book is that a secret that was revealed in the end, I was kind of expecting it actually, wasn't really surprised. And also a scene that was really disturbing, but above all that the book is amazing! I loved the characters, and I always kept devouring the book because there were so many secrets and lies that were revealing as the book was progressing, I couldn't get enough! Also, I loved the romance in this book, by the cover you may think that is a romance book but it really isn't! It is very real!

LOVED IT!

Quotes Estela Liked

Beth Revis
“That's all you need to know about Godspeed," he says. "Although you should also know this. I am Eldest."
Good for you, I think. Congrats on being old.
Beth Revis, Across the Universe

03/01/2012 page 27
03/05/2012 page 165
41.0% "im lovin it!! so far so great!"
show 8 hidden updates…