Amber's Reviews > The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope

The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs

Jan 05, 12

bookshelves: ebooks, for-review, 2011, favorites
Read from December 27 to 29, 2011

The Light of Asteria, is breathtaking! This story truly was something of perfection. Elizabeth Isaacs, has an amazing way of pulling you into the characters roll. I felt as though I was in the book, experiencing everything at the same time.

The plot was great and the characters were stunning. But what I can't manage to express here, is that The Light of Asteria will leave an imprint on you. There's such a deep devotion and love between Nora and Gavin. There's such a strong undeniable connection between them. Their journey was unique and touching. The strength that Nora possesses and the will to defeat the Dokkalfar kept me flipping through those pages.

This may be my first book about Elfs, but they aren't the toy making kind you would think that lives with Santa. I couldn't put this book down. Do yourself a service and read this book.

Quotes:

"To this day, I've never felt anything like that kiss. It was pure commitment and devotion. Those emotions wrote themselves across my heart with a finality I knew would be forever."

"I love you with all of my heart, soul, mind, and hopefully soon my body, oh great Prince of the Alfar, Gavin of Frey."

"I will always love you, even if you aren't a place I can call my own."

"The purity of your spirit strengthens me; the thought of never again experiencing your mind is unbearable. What I need to know is...can you accept me for who I am? Can you love someone not of your world?"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Light of Asteria.

12/28/2011 page 75
20.0% "I'm so tired...but this is Sooooo good, I don't want to put it down."
12/28/2011 page 140
37.0% "Lord help me...I'm gonna be a bear later...this is an all-nighter!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karrie couldn't agree more! Oh Great Prince of the Alfar, Gavin of Frey! .....swoon... :)

Louise Wow I've just read the book and have just been flicking through the reviews and I totally agree with u it has left a big imprint on me u liturely are so consume with the love and devotion that Nora / Gavin have u feel all they do this book took my breath away credit to the author

Amber Louise wrote: "Wow I've just read the book and have just been flicking through the reviews and I totally agree with u it has left a big imprint on me u liturely are so consume with the love and devotion that Nor..."

Yes, it truly was a fantastic story. Many memorable breathtaking moments