Eleanor (The Book Hammock)'s Reviews > Darker After Midnight

Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian

Jan 26, 12

Read from January 24 to 26, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I'm sputtering awe all over the place.
What a great plot, and though I have a bit of a reservation to the new status of the Breed, what a conclusion to the story.

I absolutely loved Chase and Tavia's story. An engaging tale of a warrior fighting bloodlust while helping and being helped by Tavia, who's a very unique GenOne female Breed. So many twists and turns. Fantastic.

Also, looks like the Order needs to open a daycare. Love that there are so many babies. A miniature Tegan (*DED*) and a baby Lucan. And twins? TWINS? for Chase and Tavia? Holy hell. And it's not mentioned whether or not they're boy/girl, boy/boy, girl/girl... that's going to be one heck of a surprise.

Added: And I forgot one thing - didn't Mira see a few books ago that Dragos will be begging for his life before they kill him? Well... he didn't. And I was kinda waiting for that. But he's dead, so never mind. :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darker After Midnight.

01/24/2012
2.0% "I can't believe the compound is gone *sobs*"
01/24/2012
23.0% "This is unbelievable!! I'm hypnotized and it's not even quarter into the book. Frekkin' hell - I love it!" 1 comment
01/26/2012
75.0% "I'm so loving this book, I don't want it to end. LOL"
01/26/2012