Amanda's Reviews > DEAD[ish]

DEAD[ish] by Naomi Kramer

Jan 01, 12

bookshelves: free-kindle-books, 2012-reads
Read from December 31, 2011 to January 01, 2012

If I had known that 93% was technically 100% of this book I could have finished this last night. I should have stuck with it even though I was ready for bed. Either way I'm done and I'm so glad I didn't pay anything for this book. I don't think I've read a book that uses the "F" word as frequently as this book. And I know I've read alot of books that don't refrain from using it or other choice words.

Anyways the idea of the story isn't terrible but I didn't like any of the characters all that much. Everything happened really quickly which it had to since this was a short story. The humorous thing was that Linda the woman that is dead(ish) hung around looking for her body and she was constantly screwing around with her ex-boyfriend/murderer. She was not a great character but once in a while did something funny. Like choosing Mike's wardrobe for court. That was a nice touch.

I'm not going to recommend it to anyone because I'd rather save anyone from the trouble of reading it and dissatisfied as well. Although the book contains an excerpt from (technically)DEAD I will not read any further. I'm not interested in the series.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read DEAD[ish].