Carolyn's Reviews > Wild Cat

Wild Cat by Jennifer Ashley

Dec 27, 11

bookshelves: ashley-jennifer
Read in December, 2011

This book sets up a new Shiftertown (Las Vegas) and a whole new cast of characters in Ms. Ashley's awesome Shifters Unbound series. Once again, I was hooked from the very first page. There is tremendous sexual tension, intrigue, suspense and mystery in this book. It just sizzles! The main characters, Cassidy Warden and Diego Escobar, are fully and beautifully developed. The personal demons they face, along with the many obstacles that stand in the way of their relationship, are huge and kept me glued to the pages. Ms. Ashley also cleverly sets up new, interesting characters that future books will include and/or feature as main storylines.

I just finished this book and I am already salivating for "Mate Claimed," Las Vegas' Shiftertown leader, Eric Warden's book!

"Wild Cat" can be read as a stand alone book. However, if you haven't experienced Jennifer Ashley's world of shifters, I highly recommend you start with "Pride Mates" and don't stop until you have devoured them all! Each and every one of them have a place on my "keeper" shelf!

I was very fortunate to win this ARC from Jennifer Ashley (with no solicitation for a review). This series, along with her "Highland Pleasures" (Mackenzies) series, is why Jennifer Ashley is an automatic buy for me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Cat.