jo mo's Reviews > Catching Jordan

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Jan 01, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: sports, young-adult, moments-of-hilarity, family, school-life, sexuality, laugh-out-loud, tomboy, new-adult
Read on January 01, 2012

2.5/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Jordan.

01/01/2012 "“Can you take Ty home first?” “Why can’t you take him home?” Um, because he’s driving me nuts? “Take him on your study date. It’ll be good for him to meet some of the local bimbos.”"
01/01/2012 "Jake slips an arm around my waist. “Mike says you’re having problems with algebra? Want some help?” “What the hell do you know about math, Reynolds?” “Not only can I teach you math, I can teach you math in bed, Jordan. You know, I’ll add the bed, you subtract the clothes, you divide the legs, and I’ll multiply.”"
01/01/2012 "The lacy blue underwear barely covers anything and offers virtually no support. Mom must really want me to get a boyfriend. As uncomfortable as I feel, I keep the girly underwear on anyway. Who knows? Provided they stay the hell out of my butt crack, they might make me feel sexier later on today."
01/01/2012 "I snort and chocolate milk comes out my nose. Yeah, I know, I’m the sexiest creature on the planet. Ty grins at me. “Go on,” I say, wiping up my chocolate snot."
01/01/2012 "I snort and chocolate milk comes out my nose. Yeah, I know, I’m the sexiest creature on the planet. Ty grins at me."
01/01/2012 "A few minutes later, Dad takes Henry, Mike, and Jake out into the backyard to throw a ball around for awhile. When I start to head outside with them, Dad tells me to help Mom with dinner. What a sexist pig. I carry the lasagna to the table, I carry the bread to the table, I carry the water pitcher to the table. I’m tempted to spit on my dad’s plate, but decide to act mature, unlike the great Donovan Woods."
01/01/2012 "I squeeze his hand. “You know what I think about dreams?” Ty smiles slightly. “What?” “That if you spend too much time dreaming, you’ll stop actually doing. And when you actually do stuff, there’s a good chance things will work out. We make things happen by attacking, not by sitting around dreaming.”"
01/01/2012 "Sometimes you have to give something up to get something better."

message 1: by jo (last edited Jan 01, 2012 01:20PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

jo mo noog·ie/ˈno͝ogē/
Noun:
A hard poke or grind with the knuckles, esp. on a person's head.
foosball