Aya's Reviews > Twilight

Twilight by Meg Cabot

Feb 24, 14

Read from December 22 to 25, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

Quotes Aya Liked

Meg Cabot
“It will hurt. Because deep down, I'll know there was someone.. someone I was supposed to have met. Only I'll never meet him. I'll go through my whole life waiting for him to come along, only he never will. What kind of life is that?”
Meg Cabot, Twilight

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Caitlin Is this a review or a summarization of the series? Why did you rate it 2 stars? I don't understand.

message 2: by Aya (new) - rated it 1 star

Aya Caitlin wrote: "Is this a review or a summarization of the series? Why did you rate it 2 stars? I don't understand."

Well, you see I rated it 2 stars because I thought it was lacking in a lot of things. For example, all the six books were when she was 16...I mean every book is only a small part in her life and the plot is not THAT much, anyways...and secondly the characters pissed me off -except for the little kid whose name I don't remember but later on I kind of lost my pity for him I guess- and the girl was outrageously dumb and felt very characterless like it was written by a teenager who thought the main character is supposed to be pretty and gets the good things -I mean OVERLY fortunate- at the end and stuff. Maybe other people like these stuff but most of the time it might be too much for me to take...just stating my opinion.

P.S sometimes people write what the book is about before they analyze the characters, plot, etc. But sometimes when I do reviews right after I have read the book, it's hard to know how I think about it much so I might write the facts and tell myself that after a day or two when I have organized my feelings towards it I would write what I think...but I guess I forgot hehe sorry about that. And it's even 2 years back wow...:O