Dalar B's Reviews > The Undomestic Goddess

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

Aug 29, 13

bookshelves: favorites
Read from August 26 to 29, 2013

I really really loved this book. I love romantic comedies. I fell in love with all the characters, even though some of them were a tiny bit annoying but also very supportive and proud of Samantha if need be like she was their daughter. I wanted to punch guy myself in more than one occasion,so thank you Samantha for saving me the trouble. I didn't like Samantha's mom from the beginning, would it have killed her to be at the restaurant on her daughter's birthday? All she thinks about is law, law, law. I don't like people who are emotionless. Iris was more of a motherly figure to Samantha, teaching her things that her mom should have taught her. At first I did not like Melissa, she sounded like a brat. Even though she was introduced almost at the end of the book, I grew to like her. I thought Nathaniel would be like one of those guys in other books that break up with you because you lied to them/didn't tell them the truth. But alas, I was wrong, he turned out to be the complete opposite. Can I have a boyfriend like him please? Overall I loved this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Undomestic Goddess.

Quotes Dalar Liked

Sophie Kinsella
“sometimes you don't need a goal in life, you don't need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you're going to do next!”
Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess

08/26/2013 marked as: currently-reading
08/29/2013 page 327
81.0% "For a second I thought Nathaniel would ne one of those guys that would be like no you lied to me, we are breaking up. In fact I was anticipating it. I was wrong, he turned out to be one of the undertaking ones :)"
08/29/2013 marked as: read