Susan Jackson's Reviews > Kiss of the Vampire

Kiss of the Vampire by Cynthia Garner

Dec 24, 11

Read in December, 2011

I was lucky enough to read an advance copy of this paranormal romance/mystery. This is my first encounter with Ms. Garner's work and I am looking forward to reading more from her. This is the first in a series that involves vampires, demons, werewolves and pixies among other things. Alternate dimensions as well. The protagonist is half human and half demon and her issues with that are prominent in the book. She (Nix) also is the human liaison to the preternatural council - basically a cop. She and her human partner Dante ( can' t wait to read more about him in book 2!) are investigating a string of murders in the prernatural community. Nix's ex boyfriend, vampire Tobias, is also involved. The background on Tobias and how he came to be in this world were interesting and I hope we get more on that in future books. The sex scenes were scorching hot and the ending left me wanting more. An enjoyable read nd one I would recommend for fans of this genre. This review will also be posted at netgalley.com.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Vampire.