Saly's Reviews > Night Shield

Night Shield by Nora Roberts

3192922
This is one of the best books in the series because I love the hero and heroine, their whole relationship, the family talk and time, the epilogue, everything, it was I guess the way it was written.

Ally's father Boyd(hero of the first book in the series), helped mentor and make Jonah when he was a kid, on the street getting involved in crime, so even though Jonah doesn't like cops he agrees to do Boyd a favor and have his daughter Ally and other cops go undercover at one of his clubs.

The case robbery, and all the victims went to clubs. When Ally meets Jonah she doesn't like him much, she knows about his past escapades, but soon she sees his soft side.

There were many favorite scenes for me in the book, when Jonah takes a tired Ally home and refuses to sleep with her, the seduction Ally does in his office, even the time when Ally takes him home, all moments were awesome, especially the end when they both angrily confess their feelings.

Allison was an awesome heroine, fun, modern and I loved how she teased Jonah. She made him see things like family, togetherness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Shield.