Kimberly Sabatini's Reviews > Pivot Point

Pivot Point by Kasie West

Feb 12, 13

bookshelves: mg-ya
Read from July 12 to 20, 2012

I'll be honest. Most of the time I know what's going to happen in a book. Maybe not the smallest details, but the big picture is usually there--I'm a good predictor. If the writing is really good--and most of the time it is--it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the story. But from time to time, I like it when I'm stumped, frantic and half-crazed, wondering where this novel is going to end. PIVOT POINT by Kasie West took me there and I loved it!!!

Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if" and I was immediately fascinated by this and what it meant for the story line, but also because it is a life concept that has always intrigued me. Have you ever had that urge to take one road and found a way to talk yourself out of it, only to end up stuck in traffic wishing you had listened to your instinct? Addie has the ability to look down both of those roads and decide which one has the better outcome. BUT...knowing both paths doesn't necessarily make choosing any easier. In fact, sometimes being cognizant is even harder. PIVOT POINT had me on the edge of my seat trying figure out how it was going to end. Without giving any spoilers--I'll tell you it ended perfectly--with the proper balance of satisfaction and anticipation for the next book. I LOVED this book and it still has me thinking!!!
12 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pivot Point.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kimberly!!! YOU TEASE!!! I want to read Kasie's book so badly!

Kimberly Sabatini I'm a meanie!!! I'm so pumped!!!

message 3: by Kasie (new)

Kasie West Aw, Kim, you just made me smile so big. Thank you, lady! And you're making me look bad, I've been meaning to write a review for your book (that I loved) for months. Months!!

Kimberly Sabatini Awwww I really loved it soooo much. I can't wait to read EVERYTHING that you write!!!! <3

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Your review just makes me want this even more. I love Sliding Doors and I love Kasie (well blogwise anyway) and her book sounds amazing - your review just adds to that. Is it 2013 yet???????

message 6: by Kasie (new)

Kasie West Ha. Thank you, Rachel! I'm a much better person blogwise than real life wise.....Actually, I better not say that because I'm a horrible blogger. So I'll claim the other way around then and hope it's true. :) You guys are awesome.

Kimberly Sabatini Rachel...You're gonna love it!!!! Worth the wait!!!!

message 8: by Patrick (new) - added it

Patrick Great Review Kimberly! :D

Kimberly Sabatini Patrick wrote: "Great Review Kimberly! :D"

Thank you! (((hugs)))