April (Book Geek Central)'s Reviews > Kevin's Point of View

Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own, received-review-titles, signed-books, abc-reading-challenge
Read from January 04 to 15, 2012

This book is defiantly an adventure! It went so many different ways and took me on one amusing ride that was for sure. Kevin’s Point of View is defiantly a book for all ages to enjoy. It taps into our imagination in some wacky ways (while your following Kevin’s imagination and the story as well).

There were so many different characters that were captured perfectly with so many different personalities (if that makes sense). I loved Kevin and his many imaginations he was just so fun to read and kept the story going. All the secondary characters were well rounded and also enjoyable to read.

This book was hilarious to say the least, I found myself laughing out loud more than once. The book captured my attention in the beginning, but around the middle I kind of lost interest a bit simply because of how long the chase was, then my attention picked up then again at the end and held until it until the last page.

If you want a good laugh and one hell of an adventure I would pick up this book.

Plot 4/5
Character 4/5
Cover 4/5
Ending 4/5
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kevin's Point of View.

01/04/2012 page 17