Sylvia 's Reviews > The Vincent Boys

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Ok it's now 1.21am and I finished this book and DAMN it was good! I loved this book from beginning to end and could not put it down. It had me captivated from the first chapter with all that teasing and banter between Ashton and Beau (oh my this guy makes me blush in all the wrong places lol). He is the ultimate bad boy that oozes such sex appeal but has the heart of gold and is vulnerable to boot. This book skipped from both Ashton and Beau's POV and I extremely enjoyed that because you were able to know what each character was thinking and feeling. And let me tell you that having Beau's POV was HOT! Real HOT! I was so rooting for them and their story and found it too irresistible to put down. I highly recommend this book but be aware some scenes may leave you more then just breathless and needing a COLD SHOWER;) LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vincent Boys.

Quotes Sylvia Liked

Abbi Glines
“She started walking toward me and perfect white teeth caught her full bottom lip between them. I’d fantasized about those lips way too many times. She’d barely covered up her long tanned legs with a pair of shorts that made me want to go to church this Sunday just to thank God for creating her.”

Abbi Glines
“Beau's gaze made my cheeks flush. A pleased grin touched his lips and I suddenly wanted to know how those lips would feel pressed against mine. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Even when his smile vanished I continued staring at his mouth.
"You're gonna have to stop doing that Ash," Beau whispered huskily and closed the space between us. His body was suddenly pressed against mine. I managed to shake my fascination with his lips and gaze up into his eyes. He was staring down at me with a hungry gleam I wasn't accustomed to seeing. But I liked it. I liked it a lot.
"Ash, I'm trying real hard to be good. Good isn't my thing but Sawyers important to me. Please remember I've got limits and you studying my mouth like you want a taste is pushing me dangerously close to the edge of those limits.”

Abbi Glines
“I was very aware that you were a girl, Ash. I was just scared because the one person in the world who knew every secret I'd ever had also happened to be the most beautiful girl I'd ever known. My feelings for you were scary as Hell.”

Abbi Glines
“Hold onto me baby. I'm going to take care of you." The raspy need in his voice only made me more desperate.”

Abbi Glines
“ If I'd ever taken the time to wonder about my soul being as black as this town seemed to believe, I knew the moment Ashton stepped out of her little white Jetta looking like an angel from Heaven that my soul was damned to Hell. ”
tags: beau