AH's Reviews > A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing

A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear

Dec 23, 2011

bookshelves: arc-netgalley, alpha-males, paranormal, zzread-jan-2012, romance, were, babr-reviews
Read from January 09 to 11, 2012

3.5 stars. A nice diversion, fun to read.

May I direct you to the lovely cover for this book? Mmm…nice abs, right? A little distracting…
A SEAL in Wolf’s Clothing is a nice little diversion. There’s plenty of action, hot Navy SEAL werewolves, and a plot to kill said Navy SEAL werewolves… The dialogue was a little hokey at times, but it was still a fun book to read.

Finn is sent to protect Meara, the alpha wolf’s sister. An assassin has been targeting the Navy SEALS and Meara is in danger as well. Meara has some plans of her own. While her brother is off on his honeymoon in Hawaii, she is on a mission to find an alpha wolf mate. I had to laugh at Meara’s tenacity. She treated her hunt for a mate as a project and was pretty well organized.
Of course, when Finn enters the picture, Meara’s plans get foiled. Finn and Meara were wonderful together. They were so perfectly suited to one another and had some great chemistry. It was fun to watch them realize their attraction, even though Finn was not supposed to be Meara’s type.

The supporting cast of characters was interesting. I loved Rourke, the newly turned werewolf and investigative reporter. His nose for news and investigative abilities made him a great resource for the pack. Bjornolf was intriguing, an enigma, and a mysterious lone wolf working to help the SEALs. And kudos for including a female operative. I loved Anna – she was beautiful and lethal.
I’m glad that I got a chance to read this book. I now have a new author to follow and catch up on other books in this series.

Note – This book is part of the Heart of the Wolf series. It can be read as a standalone book.

Review posted on Badass Book Reviews.

Thanks to Netgalley and Sourcebooks for a review copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing.

01/09/2012 page 1
0.0% "Nice cover!"
01/10/2012 page 139
36.0% ""He tied you up, and all you can say is that he was handsome?""

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 5: by Darkfallen (new)

Darkfallen Ummmmm I do love my hit wolfys;)

message 4: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Nice wolfies. Have you read the Psy/Changeling series yet? Nice wolfies and leopards....

Greta is Erikasbuddy NICE!! Seal Team WOOF!!

RAWR!

message 2: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Navy SEAL werewolves....YUM.

Greta is Erikasbuddy Mmm mMM!!!