Alexis *Reality Bites*'s Reviews > Maid for Love

Maid for Love by Marie Force

Jul 12, 12

bookshelves: alpha_male, contemporary_romance, discovery, his-her-pov, hot_as_hell_male, marriage-proposal, moderately_steamy, may-june-jul-aug2012, nook_book, self_discovery, sexy-series_read2012, strong_female_lead
Recommended for: Romance Lovers!!!!!
Read from July 07 to 09, 2012

Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Chick Lit
Series: Book#1 in The McCarthys of Gansett Island

Relax, Mac. I want to kiss you everywhere."- Maddie
"You can't use my own words against me."-Mac
"Oh no? Watch me."-Maddie in
Maid for Love

Brief Summary
Maddie Chester has worked for the McCarthy Resort & Hotel in housekeeping for 8 years. But today she is running a little late and due to her lateness she will directly collide into the love of her life. When Maddie is thrown from her bike after a man walks right in to her on the street she can't place a name to his face. One thing is for sure though the man is very handsome and very sorry for the injuries he has caused. She is not expecting the handsome stranger to also want to nurse her back to health but he does. Nurse her back to health that is. After the accident the man carries Maddie to get bandaged up at a friends near by, it is then that she learns his name. Mac McCarthy the eldest son of her horrid employers.

When Mac tells Maddie he will take her shifts at the hotel for the week to allow her hand to heal she is floored by the offer. And so is his mother.

Thoughts
This was a very sweet love story. I enjoyed reading about Maddie and Mac as their love grew. I also love how Mac instantly took to Thomas as well that was a huge huge plus! I will be reading more form this author.
Mac-He was sweet and caring yet very much male. Very much an Alpha male at that he was fiercely protective of both Maddie and Thomas. He would not allow anyone not even his own mother to mess with them.
Maddie-Is sweet she is also shy. I like how she never really put up a fight with Mac even when she was unsure of his true intentions. She allowed their love to grow.
Tiffany-Is Maddie's sister. She was also a real BITCH. I wish the author would have gave more insight into her story. I was curious as to what was going on with her and her husband.
Janey-Is Mac's sister. She was just as kind as Mac. Her story is next and i can't wait to read it!

My Ratings
Characters- Very Lovable
Writing Style- Good
Plot/Storyline- Good
Steam Factor- Medium/Moderately Steamy
Overall- I Enjoyed it!!! I recommend to Romance Lovers!
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maid for Love.

07/07/2012
07/09/2012
100.0% "Review to come"
show 1 hidden update…

Splage HEy Alexis, If you want to borrow any of these, I have the first couple on Nook, the rest on Kindle. I think they are lendable. If you want them send me a message.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Sweet thanks Splage!! I'll inbox u soon I'm Sure :)

message 3: by Helen (new)

Helen Totally agree with you about Tiffany. Would have been nice to know a little background on her and the hubby's "issues".

Alexis *Reality Bites* Helen wrote: "Totally agree with you about Tiffany. Would have been nice to know a little background on her and the hubby's "issues"."

I know right, sometimes a little background info gives us the readers a bit more insight on the person..