Alison's Reviews > Fearless Fourteen

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich

Jun 20, 08

I like some of these books better than others, I think they started going down hill after 11 (even though, as a whole I believe I gave them all 5 stars) but until this book I have never been completely disappointed.
I am so sad to say goodbye to Stephanie Plum. She did give me many hours of enjoyment.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fearless Fourteen.

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Jantzi I actually enjoyed this book, it still made me laugh out loud. I agree that the last few books haven't been up to par. The last half of the book seemed to drag on a little too long. I am still a major fan of Grandma Mazur and Lula. I guess after 10 books, you start running out of material, but I still thought this book was worth reading!

message 2: by Janina (new)

Janina ohmygosh-it's over? I have been waiting for this to come to the library, but it will still be months--hope I can make it. I knew these had to end at some point, but I am dissappointed, these silly books were my guilty pleasure. I thought they were all great, with my least faves being the kind of weird "between the numbers" novels with the ghost/alien whatever extra man thrown in for interest. I'm still excited to get my hands on this one--I'll let you know what I think.
take care!