Ann's Reviews > Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson

Dec 22, 11

Read in December, 2011 — I own a copy

Oh Steve Jobs. He is such an enigma. But he chose his biographer well. I think Walter Isaacson did great justice to the man while showing all his many faults. His life was such a fascinating story that the book was hard to put down even when I was totally disgusted by his behavior. Steve Jobs is a true genius and one of the most influential men in our lifetime. His attention to detail, his determination to create absolutely perfect products and his ability to predict future market is unprecedented. Eventually, he learns to control his demons and create a good and happy home life. But, he never loses sight of his real goal: to change the world. He was an absolute genius and I will be forever grateful for all the great things he created. I have a whole new appreciation for my Macbook and Iphone. I am now noticing details, like the clicking sound when I use the calculator and the rounded corners of my Macbook. Thank you Walter Isaacson for helping us appreciate the incredible talent of Steve Jobs. And thank you, Steve Jobs, for changing our world and making it so much more fun.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Steve Jobs.