Maria's Reviews > Shadows

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feb 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012, books-i-own, favorites
Read from February 21 to 27, 2012

I finished Shadows last night I just i was not in a an emotional condition to come online and say or write something. In fact i didn’t stop thinking about it not even the next day and the evening too.

If you are not familiar with the Obsidian (Lux, #1) the first book in the series since Shadows (Lux, #0.5) is the pre sequel book here is the chance to suck into the world that Jennifer L. Armentrout creates…

If you are familiar with the series like me well you know the deal.. It was fantastic and i mean every single letter in this word.. I have to say that at first i was a bit sceptic when i started reading because simply I knew how it will end and still i just couldn’t take my eyes from it..

Bethany and most important Dawson was so adorable and sweetheart as a relationship and even characters to read. I was in a denial i have to admit i mean near the end even that i knew their destiny and how they will end up I just couldn’t accept it and in fact i keep a little hope in the corner of my head that they cant be dead… they just cant!You know what i mean right?

Dawson was the character i really fall in love in.. Unlike Daemon he actually win my heart not with the snarky or rude attitude Daemon his twin brother but his actions,his pure love emotions he had for Bethany..

Even that the story was short since he was a novella and a background story for Obsidian (Lux, #1) I really miss Dawson and Bethany and wish they will be back!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows.

Quotes Maria Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Ah, i just know. That's my talent, if you were wondering. I just know things." She rolled her eyes, but she was grinning. "What a unique talent"
"I know. I amaze myself”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“how could he explain what happened? 'hey, honey, i'm an alien and apparently i just doused you with some radioactive loving! wanna catch a movie?' Yeah, not cool.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Daemon stomped past them, bumping into his brother's shoulder. "You make my head hurt", he said, scowling. "And you make me all warm and fuzzy inside".”

02/21/2012